KASMA would like to wish you all with a very warmth Happy Eidul Adha. May this year of Eid Al-Adha will bring us barakah and joy.
[box type="info"] Rasulullah s.a.w said which means: "There is no day on which Allah a more freeing His slaves from the Fire except on the day of Arafah. Indeed, today God knows His servants and He praised them in front of the Angels. " Narrated by Muslim and Aisha[/box]
Lets share a few tips on Hari Raya:
For those whose driving back to your hometown today few tips and reminder from us:
- please drive safe.
- Be at your very best concentration and follow the speed limits.
- If you're tired, spent some times to rest at the designated rest area.
- Everyone's rushing back to hometown today, so plan your journey well and be considerate to others also.
- Don't forget to let your neighbor knows that you're going back to your hometown for few days.
- Make sure you locked all your doors properly and switch on your alarm system if any.
- Let your relatives knows when you're starting your journey.
For those going to stay at home, happy holiday and don't forget to join your community for qurban.